1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Use of Our Site constitutes Your acceptance of these terms and conditions and Your waiver of any and all claims against Tak Fung Hong, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents, officers, directors or employees arising out of Your use of Our Site or any materials, information, opinions or recommendations contained on Our Site.
3. COPYRIGHTAll: content included on Tak Fung Hong, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is Tak Fung Hong property or that of Our content suppliers and is protected by H.K. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on Our Site is Our property protected by H.K. and international copyright laws. All materials used on Our Site is Our property or that of Our suppliers and is protected by H.K. and international copyright laws. You may electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of Our Site for the limited purpose of placing an order with Us or using it as a shopping resource. Any other use-including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance-of the content on a Site without Our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
4. DISCLAIMERWE PROVIDE OUR SITE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE OPERATION OF OUR SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OUR SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, DEALING OR TRADE USAGE). IN ADDITION, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF OUR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS. FURTHER, WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY LINKS PROVIDED THROUGH OUR SITE OR FOR THE SITES OF OTHERS THAT LINK TO OUR SITE.
5. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: We do not accept or consider unsolicited material, product suggestions or original or creative ideas (collectively, "Materials") submitted through Tak Fung Hong. If despite this policy you submit any such Materials, We will deem it Tak Fung Hong property. We will not treat the Materials as confidential, and We will not be liable for any use or disclosure of such Materials. Without limitation, We will own the exclusive rights to the Materials and will be entitled to unrestricted use of the Materials for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the submitter of such Materials.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS OR DATA) OF ANY KIND ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OUR SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID US BY YOU IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING OUR SITE.
8.5 Compliance With Laws. You will comply at Your own expense with all statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances and orders of any governmental body, department or agency that apply to or result from Your use of Tak Fung Hong Site.
8.7 All performance parts are to be used at your discretion. Tak Fung Hong will not be held liable for any damages to you or your property. Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of LiabilityAll merchandise is sold AS IS. Tak Fung Hong makes no warranty as to the performance of any merchandise sold. We are not responsible for vehicle downtime, damage incurred, etc. Tak Fung Hong does not warrant that the functions contained in any product sold will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Tak Fung Hong does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of any product purchased in terms of its compatibility, correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. This disclaimer by Tak Fung Hong in no way affects the terms of a manufacturer’s warranty, if any.You (and not Tak Fung Hong) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction not covered by manufacturer warranty or additional product protection purchased from us or a third party on purchases made with our company. In no event shall Tak Fung Hong these total liability to you for any and all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort [including, but not limited to, negligence] or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, to Tak Fung Hong for the specific merchandise at issue.
8.8 All performance parts are for OFF ROAD USE ONLY! All modification components, except those that are exempt, have been designed and are intended for off-highway application. These components are legal in the United States for racing vehicles only, which may never be used on public roads and highways. Federal and many state laws prohibit the removal, modification, or rendering inoperable of any device or element of design affecting vehicle emission or safety in a vehicle used on public highways. Violation of such laws may subject the owner or user to a fine or penalty. Installation of this part may void the vehicle’s manufacturer warranty coverage, if any, on your vehicle. Vehicles modified by the use of performance parts may no longer be lawfully used on public roads
9. RETURNS & REFUNDS: If you are unsatisfied for any reason we will accept returns 7 days from the purchase date. Tak Fung Hong will only offer refunds on products returned in new never used condition at our discretion. If the error is yours you will also be responsible for all shipping costs to Tak Fung Hong and our original shipping costs to you. If we make an error all shipping costs will be paid for by Tak Fung Hong using shipping company of our choice. Tak Fung Hong will not accept returns for used, installed or electronic parts under any circumstances. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all open packages.
10. Shipping Delays / Out of Stock Items: Shipping delays may be caused by natural disasters or errors made by a shipping company. A freight carrier may delay a shipment for reasons uncontrollable by us, therefore, in the event of such a delay we cannot be held responsible. In order to ensure your order arrives promptly please insure that your shipping information is correct. In the event an order is returned due to an incorrect address provided by the customer the customer will be accountable for shipping costs. If an item is out of stock you will be contacted and if you agree the order will be held "open" and will be shipped immediately upon arrival. Otherwise a full refund will be issued.